Kent's Korner, May 2018 - Security
I'd like to share a few crime prevention tips as we approach the Summer months. Attention to these tips will help make our community safer and more secure.
- Park your vehicles properly in the garage, or park them on the street if they won't fit in the garage
- Keep your garage door closed and locked, this has been a main point of entry
- Lock all doors and windows when leaving your residence
- Pay attention to slow moving vehicles and abandoned vehicles parked on the street
- Call our neighborhood security company, G4S at 808-227-9098, if you see anything suspicious
- Ask your neighbor or family member to watch your house, pick-up the paper and packages when leaving for an extended period of time
- Click here for more crime prevention tips
Ocean Pointe is a great community and getting better everyday. It will remain one of the most desirable places to live with your continued support and spirit of community. I love my job and look forward to working with and serving all of you!
Ocean Pointe Residential Community Association