1. Read the Design Guidelines
The Design Guidelines, as well as other legally binding documents, are provided to homeowners prior to closing on a house. Please visit the design center for the updated guidelines and application requirements prior to submitting your application. If you do not, this may delay the process.
2. Submit a Design Review Application (DRA)
Submit your application, along with any other required documentation to the Design Center . Please allow the allotted time period for your application to be reviewed. Incomplete information only delays your project.
3. Design Review Committee (DRC)
The DRC Board meets every other Thursday to review current applications. You will be contacted if the DRC has questions or if there are problems with your request. Note - the DRC enforces community guidelines but it is up to you to make sure you meet local permit requirements.
- All applications for review are due by 8 am Monday morning before the scheduled Thursday meetings.
- If quorum is not met for the DRC meeting, it will be rescheduled to the following week or the next scheduled Thursday. Please verify with the Design Center.
4. Approval or Rejection
You will be notified of the approval or denial of your request in writing by our office. Notices are sent via email to the email address provided on your design application.
If you have questions, please contact the Community Center at (808) 689-7500.